We are located in a three -storey building which has clean wash rooms and stunning stained glass windows. we have airy spaces for relaxation and play grounds for our children
The school has a wide range of excellent facilities, including:
- 10 classrooms in the main building
- Smart technology in all classrooms in the main building
- Snack bar
- Fully-equipped multimedia self-access study centre with the Study Centre Manager there every afternoon to give free advice
- 20 computers for student use
- Film library with more than 300 English language films to borrow
- Book library with graded readers and novels to borrow
- Bouncing Castle
Our School Library
In order to develop a reading culture:
- Top class children have library sessions on a weekly basis, while for Middle class the sessions commence during week 8 of term I. In the subsequent terms for Middle Class, the reading sessions commence immediately.
- Baby Class children also have library time, where they interpret pictures in the story books.
- All children take library books every Friday.