- We use child- centered approach.
- We use learning centres.
- We provide extra and individualized support to children.
- We put emphasis on the child’s activities.
- We encourage participation of all children.
- Project work, outdoor learning and school trips.
- We encourage play as an active form of learning.
- We use methods that promote confidence in children.
In pre-school setting, there are both high and low achievers. Once the low achievers are identified, the teachers prepare their Individual Education Plan.
This may include setting extra work for them daily. Their class work is also according to their level of class work mastery and is done under very close supervision of the teacher.